Friday, July 8, 2011

Heart does not move , no pain

1, feel a seat grave, buried the survivors.

2, or forbearance, or cruel

3, my next life I want to be your tooth, at least, I am uncomfortable, you will hurt

4, the heart does not move, not pain

5, our only relationship is no relationship.

6, you will cry, do not represent true compassion; I will smile, does not mean all is well.

7, lonely is no one inside your heart! Loneliness is that you do not mind some people around

8, winter summer, you gave me a dream yet I wake up in the spring due to meet a sudden I would feel colder than the winter. . .
blame blame as I dream a reality. . .

9, a man who is willing to make you sad, they do not care if you cry. So that humble you quickly put away the tears. Wash your face

brush teeth, go to the doing of town ...

10, tears of sadness exists to prove that is not a hallucination

11 I think a careless and your life together

12, if in the wrong direction, to stop that progress

13, you came all of a sudden I miss life

14, men should always be grateful for more than 20 years old when he had accompanied a woman at his side. Because 20-year-old man in the life of the lowest

point, no money, no power, no career, no mature; and 20-year-old woman is her most brilliant time ..

15, from the simple to the indifference is what tired?

16, with one day handle in the street it was like, handle a year together, it is love in the streets, with five also It was in the street sense

handle the situation, with decades in the street handle is family. If, after three decades of walking in the street can handle it together before. Is love

17, one they begin, long and arduous journey. An idea off, gloomy

18, will eventually be personally injured, will learn clever

19, the world's most courageous thing is to smile to hear you say the love between you ...

20, no loved a man called lonely before. loved then called lonely ...

21, most sensitive people unhappy. . .

22. a person has only one heart, there are two atria. A lived happiness; a home to grief. Do not laugh too loud, or noisy

will wake up next to the sadness.

23. love people forget time, and time is people forget love.

24. Everyone is singular ... to go when ... when is .....< br>
25. you know God is not fair you can I am or not you or me and I can only more you

26. please do not pretend to be nice, I am silly, would take it seriously.

27. Who Who really seriously, who for whom distressed.

28. love so short, forgetting is so long.

29. I am still waiting for you, but you have forgotten who come here.

30. who's lonely Wah Sang follow me, follow me who Hua Sang shoulder.

31. stand up to Homecoming, escape youth here.

32. happiness is to find a warm person over a lifetime.

33. after the pain had not felt the pain, and some will only be a cold heart.

34. no trouble, but no return.

35. to how strong and, dare not forget.

36. You are my guess of what to do, I think of you irrelevant.

37. emotional drama, I did not acting.

38. a person, a city, and his distressed.

39. looking at someone else's story, his tears flow.

40. a person no longer want, anything can be put down.

41. had not been a strong understanding of the weak.

42. I am nostalgic, because I do not see you and the future.

43. wait. ... ... may not be easy; hurt ... ... but easy.

44. longing for a taste, like drinking a cup of cold water, then drop by drop cemented tears.

45. really sad from the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment